Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
GPS mount for cockpit. Black. Kawasaki Versys 1000 (18-).
GPS mount for cockpit
In order to achieve optimal positioning, a powder-coated steel plate ensures the stable attachment of the GPS mount on original attachment points in the cockpit. Clever positioning, vibration dampening and easily removable: The bike-specific GPS mount combines all of these features. The pivotable holder can be removed in an instant and its universal drill-hole pattern allows the attachment of many current models of GPS devices as the Navi Case Pro device cases and smartphone hardcases from SW-MOTECH. Its integrated shock absorption protects your device against vibrations.
- Easy mounting on available attachment points in the cockpit
- GPS mount made of black, powder-coated steel with QUICK-LOCK mechanism made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Made to fit each bike model for optimal positioning
- Removable, pivotable and shock-absorbent
- Retaining plate with universal drill-hole pattern provides secure hold for the usual GPS models and Navi Case Pro device cases or hardcases from SW-MOTECH.
Included in delivery
- 1 x GPS mount for cockpit
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: steel / fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black / black
- Total Weight: appr. 0,6 kg / appr. 1.3 lb
- The hole pattern on the supplied retaining plate corresponds to that of the device base of all TOMTOM Rider and Garmin Zumo models, Garmin Montana, Blaupunkt MotoPilot as well as all RAM applications and our GPS bags
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.
Monday - Friday
from 9:00 - 5:00 Pacific.