Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Crash bar. Stainless steel. BMW R 1250 GS, R 1250 R/RS (18-).
The robust stainless steel bar protects the motor and components from drop damage and scratches. The use of blasted and electropolished stainless steel offers an advantage over coated steel in that damage to the crash bar cannot lead to a loss in corrosion resistance.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points.
- Construction completely made of weather- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- High-quality look due to blasted and electropolished surface
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
Included in delivery
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Stainless steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: silver
- Total Weight: appr. 5,7 kg / appr. 12.5 lb
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.
Monday - Friday
from 9:00 - 5:00 Pacific.