Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Brake pedal. BMW R 1200 GS / R 1250 GS.
We made this foot brake pedal from high-quality aluminum especially for the BMW R 1200 / 1250 GS.
The adjustable brake pedal made of high-quality milled aluminum with HART-COAT® finish allows for optimized handling and control of the brake. The length of the SW-MOTECH brake pedal can be adjusted by 5 cm, so it suits every foot and every driving style. The tread pattern increases grip and provides improved stability for sporty driving and longer tours. With the Adventure tread (sold separately) you can improve brake pedal handling, especially during offroad driving while standing.
- Bike-specific aluminum lever arm
- Robust construction, perfect fit: CNC-milled, HART-COAT® coated aluminum
- Better ergonomics and safe operation of the brake pedal
- High-quality milled tread for maximum stability
- Knurling increases grip and prevents slipping
- Platform features various adjustable positions
- Tread STREET included by default in delivery
- Adventure tread for off-road touring (sold separately)
- TÜV certificate and national type approval available
Included in delivery
- 1 x Brake pedal
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 0,1 kg / appr. 0.3 lb
- Professional installation highly recommended
The ABE (national type approval) certificate booklet provided with this product must always be on hand when driving. This national type approval only applies to the models listed and in compliance with the information provided in the mounting instructions. Registering the product in your vehicle documents is not necessary if the approval certificate is carried with you.
The field of application of the national type approval document is expanded annually. The current version of the national type approval report can be downloaded from the corresponding area of our online shop. Please note that an evaluation regarding the release of the product for motorcycle inspections outside of Germany must be clarified before purchase. Unfortunately, technical products that have been denied registration in the respective country can no longer be returned. Fees may apply for issuing the necessary foreign certifications.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.
Monday - Friday
from 9:00 - 5:00 Pacific.