Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Gear lever. Suzuki V-Strom 1000 (14-19), V-Strom 1050 (19-).
The gear lever for the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 and 1050, made of high-quality, machined aluminum alloy, allows for continuously variable adjustment, for finding the optimal gear shift position.
Gear levers by SW-MOTECH combine specially selected materials and innovative design with perfect fit. A HART-COAT® treatment prevents scratches on the lever, the built-in valve spring protects the gear lever in case of a crash.
- Two-piece gear lever with stepless adjustable unit
- Distance between toe peg and bore on original gear lever: 163 mm
- Adjustment range of distance between toe peg and bore on SW-MOTECH gear lever: 135 - 189 mm
- The tread can also be mounted at a 180° angle
- Better ergonomics and safe operation of the gear lever
- A spring mechanism enables it to be folded down and protects it from breaking in case of a crash
- Robust and elegant: CNC-milled, HART-COAT® coated aluminum
- Mounting of an extension for gear lever (available separately) for expanding the tread surface possible
- General Operating License not required for German traffic
Included in delivery
- 1 x Gear lever
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum / Aluminum
- Surface: anodized / anodized
- Color: black / silver
- Total Weight: appr. 0,3 kg / appr. 0.6 lb
- In the event of an accident, the folding mechanism of the gear lever is only guaranteed when the gear lever is set in the standard position facing forward.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.
Monday - Friday
from 9:00 - 5:00 Pacific.