Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
KOBRA Handguard Shells. Black. Sold as pair. Without mounting kit.
KOBRA Handguard shells
Handguard shells made of impact-resistant polypropylene plastic provide protection against weather, flying rocks and off-road driving The sturdy plastic shells can be easily screwed onto the aluminum handlebars featured in the KOBRA mounting kit and replaced as needed. Also available as a complete solution: simply select the model of your KOBRA handguard kit - this includes both the bike-specific mounting kit and KOBRA handguards. Even more protection and safety! The protective surface of the KOBRA handguards can be adjusted, if required, with optional EXTENSIONS made of impact-resistant plastic. The expansion is screwed onto the top edge of the KOBRA handguards. It fits seamlessly into the look of the bike, but still offers hands significantly more protection against wind and weather, as it increases the protective surface by 50a:4052572021453|LED indicator%, which can be easily inserted into the recesses of the handguards.
- Handguard shells made from impact-resistant Moplen plastic
- Simply screw on the handguards to the KOBRA mounting kits
- Modern design fits seamlessly into the look of the motorcycle
- Protection for levers and hands from weather and during off-road rides
Included in delivery
- 2 x KOBRA Handguard shells
- Material: Moplen
- Color: black
- The delivery includes only two KOBRA handguard shells. A KOBRA handguard mounting kit is required for attachment (available separately).
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.
Monday - Friday
from 8:00 - 5:00 Pacific.